Last weekend Brandi spent some time in San Francisco and wanted to share some of her inspirations and thoughts on the city. Brandi is also sick so there may be some hiccups, stay tuned.
Thoughts, Inspirations, Opinions, & Quick Takeaways
- No one (that I saw) really gets going in SF until after 9 (or 11 on the weekends)
- You will never be at a loss for a place to get waxed (shops are everywhere!)
- It’s quiet. Like it’s so quiet in areas that at times you wonder if anyone lives there
- The weather can change from sunny to rainy to windy and cloudy, all in like 15minutes—no joke
- Many of the streets are as steep as you think. They’re pretty similar to a roller coaster.
- The Dungeness crab (when fresh and in season) in garlic butter and roasted is some of the best seafood you will eat
- Walking is nice in many areas but beware of the sketchier areas that seem to come out of nowhere as you meander through the city
- Pier 39 is cool but touristy
- Brunch is serious business
- Exploratorium is so worth it!!!